Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Online Shopping Addict and SHOES

KORS Michael Kors


One thing I love to do is shop online. When I say shop online what I really mean is browsing through the latest trends and to see what my favorite designers are selling this season. I love www.shopbop.com. My guilty pleasure is going through the site and adding everything and anything that catches my eye and putting it into my basket in hope that someday I will actually be able to afford it. I absolutely adore shoes especially high heels I think they can make a woman look and feel sexy and chic. These are two pairs of platform sandals I came across that I am craving (if it is even possible to crave a pair of shoes)! These shoes would look great with but not limited to a cute mini dress, skinny jeans or a high waisted skirt.

Love, Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment